Hey, I'm Elizabeth!
I’m a huge cat person. Some people say I act like a cat. My life consists of eating, sleeping, and taking pretty pictures. If you don’t feed me, I may scratch.
Just kidding…mac and cheese is life though.
But seriously, I’m not your boring, traditional, say cheese wedding photographer.
Being a friend, rather than a vendor, is totally what I do. And after 5 years of photographing ‘friends,’ I know the best photos start and end with friendship.
So if you want a photographer who you can text at all hours of the night, one that will always have a sarcastic comment, or one who will always have a cat picture ready to send your way…….
I got you!
If this has you all psyched to get married and take pictures and stuff, Let’s Chat!
Just your average girl twirling around in the middle of a parking lot asking you to love me....or at least send me cat pictures.
Should you hire me?
- Are you a huge animal person? If yes, I love you already! I have three cats, so animals are basically my life. If you have your fur baby participate in your engagement session or wedding, you will be my new best friend.
- Do you want AMAZING sunset photos? If you browsed through my portfolio, you can probably tell I like sunsets…a lot. During every wedding, I schedule a 30 minute sunset session. This allows you to break away from your reception for some breathing time while I capture incredible images.
- Can you appreciate sarcasm? If not, you probably won’t like me. That’s ok! I strive to become friends with all my clients, so I want to make sure you actually like me as a person. I’m not just going to show up on your wedding day and take pictures. We’re going to build a relationship and hopefully we’ll continue to talk for years to come. Trust me when I say, I want to know about your life post wedding. You’ll have my number, we’ll become Facebook friends, and I’ll always be there for you when you need to talk!
SEE ME IN ACTION!
With every wedding, I have my second photographer capture all my awkward positions. Scroll through to see me crouch, shoot above my head, and risk my life all to get the perfect shot. You'll notice a few common trends.
1. I will always be wearing the messiest hair bun you've ever seen.
2. I tend to shoot above my head A LOT. Short people problems.
3. I'll always go above and beyond for my couples. Need a boutonniere pinned? I got you. Is your dress dragging? I'll grab it before you even notice it.